Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beloved

This is a poem that was given to Jodee from her Bible study teacher and she gave me a copy. It is one amazing poem and shows so clearly Jesus' love for every one of us :) I wonder how anyone can get through a day without Him as their Savior?

Love of my life
Look deep in my eyes
There you will find what you need
Give me your life
The lust and the lies
And the past you're afraid I might see
You've been running away from me
Love of my life
Look deep in my eyes
There you will find what you need
I'm the Give of life
I'll clothe you in white
My immaculate bride you will be
Come running home to me
You're my beloved
And lover I'm yours
Death shall not part us.
It's you I died for
For better or worse
Forever we'll be
My live it unites us
And it binds you to me
It's a mystery
You've been a mistress my wife
Chasing lovers that won't satisfy
Won't you let me make
You my bride
You will drink of my lips
And you'll taste new life

No comments: