Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First Fever

So I consider 15 months without a fever pretty good. Emma got her first fever yesterday. After the 20 minutes of trying to figure out her thermometer...I got 100 in the under arm--add a degree since I took it in the under arm...and we have 101. She was in very good spirits...just very pitiful looking. The red/glassy eyes, runny nose and extra lovey (which I loved!). She still has a low grade fever this moring but I think we are going to pull through this one. Her little body is fighting hard against something--but building up those immunities which is a good thing.

Have a happy Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

The Cohen's said...

15 months without a fever is awesome! And it sounds like her little body knows just what to do! :) I hope she feels better soon!