Monday, May 4, 2009

A Whirlwind Week

boy oh boy...did we have a whirlwind week! First a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas. We stopped at Freeport and Nassau then a couple days at Aunt Sheri's which included Downtown Disney, a cookout with family and Animal Kingdom. We got home on Sunday and today (Monday) Emma came down with a 102 fever! Figures after cruise ships and airplane rides! I just pray it goes away by the morning (It is 5:41 p.m. right now and she is sleeping!!! bed time is 8:00). Poor baby :( BUT...she did great the whole week! She was a trooper. Maybe the week just caught up with her.

I took over 1000 photos....I need to pick my favorites (there are a ton!). That post will come.

1 comment:

Wilson Ramblings said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great time. I can't wait to see pictures!!