Friday, June 26, 2009

Too busy to blog yesterday...

...because I was walking with Emma and testing out our new BOB....yes, it's true....our new BOB!
Jess (my sister for those of you who don't know) was looking on Craigslist and came across an ad for a barely used BOB stroller (she was looking late at night when the seller posted the ad). I look on CL every morning for a BOB and have been for a long time now--they are never on there and when they are they go fast (so I am sure by the time I would have seen it, it would have been sold)! So...I e-mailed the lady and I was the first to inquire! I met her that day on my lunch break and got the barely used stroller for $150 less than retail price! That is an awesome deal!

And Emma loves it! We went for a walk in it when I got home from work and she didn't want to get out...serously! She is just like her mama and knows a good product when she sees it :)

We love you BOB!

No comments: