Monday, June 8, 2009

Well...an old stump is good for sitting...

Jack and Emma
June 2009

So I have a new plan for my blog....
It is to post a picture every day with an explanation of the picture. The picture today is of Jack and Emma sitting in a very cool carved out tree stump which was along the greenway from our walk today. I met Jess, Jack and Lorelei for a walk and we had the best time. Emma and Jack are starting to be so cute together. When Jack would get too far ahead, Emma would yell "Jaaaaack" to get him to slow down (very similar to the way she calls Duke and Bella...so cute). This stump reminds me of "The Giving Tree"...one of Emma's favorite bed time books.

So I hope my readers are okay with this new plan. I figure most people only look at my blog for the pictures...so, you get a picture a day! I will occasionally do bigger posts for birthdays, big events, etc. But you can count on a blog a day! I think this is something I can keep up with.

Enjoy
xoxo
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wilson Ramblings said...

love the plan! and the stump! Look at that tan baby girl! so sweet with those curls and sandals!

Amanda Dengler said...

your plan sounds great. it'll be good to hear and see what you and your family are doing all summer.