Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I just love this girl....

So Emma and I were playing up in her room the other day and I happened to notice the AMAZING light that was coming in--so I ran to get my camera--and started taking pictures. 5 minutes later I had taken 90 photos! Emma was so cute. I would tell her what to do and she would follow my directions beautifully. Out of the 90 I am probably in love with about half--which is pretty amazing considering I was working with a wild 2 year old! Now I have to decide which ones I want to blow up and print out! Oh decisions, decisions.....hummmm.

Here are a few of my faves.....I got tired of uploading so this is not all. Maybe I will get more patience later but for now--enjoy these ones. I know I do!

**part of me doesn't like the fact that she has a big old "my little pony" band-aid on her wrist (she didn't even have a boo boo--she just put it on for the fun of it) in the photos but the other part of me loves it because that is just SO Emma....band-aids are like stickers to her!





This photo below is the one that got TONS of comments on Facebook....I just admit--it melts my heart!



















































1 comment:

Wilson Ramblings said...

great pictures!!! she's such a cutie!