Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Baby is 1 :)

November 12, 2008


November 12, 2007


On November 12, 2007 at 4:30 in the morning, my life was forever changed.
I never realized I could love so much, I could cry so easily, I could smile a million times a day.
I never thought I could see the face of an angel and hold a piece of heaven in my arms.
I did not know how incomplete my life was until you were in it.
I did not know that our perfect little family could be made more perfect by you.

Emma Grace, you are my life, my love, my everything.
I am your Mama.
I will always be here for you.
I love you more than life itself.
You make me the happiest Mama in the world.
You will forever be my baby.
On November 12, 2007 at 4:30 in the morning, I held my heart in my hands.

Happy First Birthday, Emma Grace
I love you!
Mama
**And for any of you who are interested in reading Emma's birth story...here it is: http://teandegd.blogspot.com/2008/06/egds-birth-story.html
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brian Barndt said...

Hooray for B-day numero uno!