Saturday, December 27, 2008

just pictures for now

Boy...have we had a tough couple of days. Emma got her first stomch bug and passed it on to daddy and just a little to mommy :(
Emma started on Wednesday morning (sometime during Tuesday night) and Daddy came down with it on Christmas day...and I followed shortly after. Tim was the worst off. Emma actually handles being sick very well. She just does not want to eat and is a little extra clingy and fussy. I hear it will last a little longer in her than it did in Tim and I. We are pretty much better but Emma is still not wanting to eat too much and is having horrible baby gas :( BUT...the following pictures are from today...and she is getting by just fine I think.

I will post about Christmas very soon...we really did have a good time except for the whole being sick thing...



Posted by Picasa

No comments: