Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Video Time

Here are a few videos from the concert. They are short and sweet...and AWESOME! Enjoy :)
Here is Israel:
">

When Chris came out!
">

Here he is singing "How Great is Our God" in Russian. He did a world tour last year and learned this song in every language of the places he went. How cool is that?!
">

This song will be played/sung at my funeral (morbid I know...but I'm ok with that)...it is called "I Will Rise"...this is the chorus:

And I hear the voice of many angels sing, worthy is the Lamb
And I hear the cry of every longing heart, worthy is the Lamb

(I tell you what, I can't wait to see Jesus in Heaven! Maybe that is where I will meet Chris Tomlin..hee hee

">

Chris and Israel
">

Yay!!! We hollered loud enough that he came back out for an encore!
">

">

">

No comments: