Tuesday, February 22, 2011

29-ish weeks with both girls

So I dug into my old photo files and found my 29 week photo with Emma...

Here it is--puffy face and all
And here I am at almost 29 weeks with Molly. Notice I'm covering up half my face with the phone ;) Although, according to my sister, I'm carrying Molly different than I carried Emma. She basically told me I was huge all over with Emma and with Molly I'm just gaining some junk in the trunk--which, when you start out with none, that is a good place for it to go :)

We will see what the coming weeks bring...

As far as how I'm feeling--I'm feeling good. Not much to complain about. If I were to complain, my list would look something like this:

running out of breath very quickly
braxton hicks contractions
never ending snotty nose
can't see my bikini line to shave it
unable to sleep
heart burn
swollen hands....I'll stop there.

BUT, that list is nothing when I think about the little miracle growing inside of me--and the entertainment I get from watching and feeling her move all the time! I'm already in love--again--with another girl :)

1 comment:

Niki said...

This post just makes my heart swell. Such happiness! :)