Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BDNT

Oh happy day...Tim and I got to see BDNT again this past Tuesday :) My OB does a check up and ultrasound at 8 weeks and then another 2 weeks later. Probably just to make sure everything is progressing as it should. No matter how many times I have an ultrasound, every singe time it is so amazing. At our first appt. BDNT's heart rate was 169 and on Tuesday it was 171--nice and strong. While getting the ultrasound my doc switched the machine over to 3D and we got to see our little munchkin in 3D. Boy is that amazing! I had a 3D ultrasound done with Emma but it was way later in the pregnancy.

And have I mentioned how much I LOVE my doctor, Dr. Z? He is the one that delivered Emma so he holds a special place in my heart. Unfortunately, he is in practice with several other doctors so I will be rotating from now on...maybe I will luck out and he will be on-call to deliver this one as well.

We did get some news at the appointment that my blood work came back with something a little strange. I have developed an e-antigen antibody. This most likely happened when I was in labor/giving birth to Emma and some of her blood mixed with my blood. My blood doesn't have the "E" component so my body developed antobodies to it...so now my body has that all the time and is something to be monitored during pregnancy. They will just draw more blood (yippee! *eye roll*) and make sure the levels don't go up anymore than where they are at now. So....a little bump in the road but nothing we can't handle I'm sure. Dr. Z said on a scale of 1-10 of it being bad it is a 1--so that makes me feel good :)

Now...on the the fun part...here are a few of the very first pictures ever of BDNT...otherwise know as Emma's little bro/sis?!

Really...you can't get much cuter than that!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

"So....a little bump in the road but nothing we can't handle I'm sure"....Nothing God can't handle!! Praying for ya!